[Capdist-auditions] Casting Call For Silent Film

Shei Tijani Manon actorsheitmanon at gmail.com
Sat Aug 17 18:58:23 EDT 2019

I'm looking for 2 Black or Hispanic male actors and 1 Black actress all in
their 20s in the Albany NY area for a silent film about a couple who seem
to have a perfect relationship is put to the test when one of them is
having an affair.
This is non paid, but you'll be provided with credit, a copy of the
finished product and I'll be providing a meal for you. If you're interested
in being apart of this project, please email me your headshot, resume and
acting reel to actorsheitmanon at gmail.com