[Capdist-auditions] Adam Pascal Master Class (Fee Required)

Master Class Performing Arts masterclassperformingarts at gmail.com
Sun Aug 25 14:20:52 EDT 2019

Master Class Performing Arts is THRILLED to welcome
*ADAM PASCAL *
to Schenectady on September 21!

EMAIL US BACK TO REGISTER, WE ONLY HAVE A SPECIFIC NUMBER OF SLOTS FOR THIS
WORKSHOP!  This workshop is open to performers of ALL AGES!

COST:  $150.00
If you wish to participate in the Showcase with Adam it is an additional
$50.00 Fee.

Important Dates:
*September 17, 2019* - Rehearsal of Group Numbers for Showcase (only
required if you are participating in the showcase)
*September 20, 2019* - Rehearsal of Solo Songs with Accompanist
*September 21, 2019* - Workshop!  (1pm to 5pm; Showcase 7pm)

*AUDITION* - We are asking performers to submit song selection no later
then September 1st for review.

*SHOWCASE REHEARSAL* - At the performer showcase, following the workshop,
we will be presenting a opening and a closing number.  These materials will
be provided to performers upon registration and we will learn the
music/dance on the 17th.  Please come prepared to work and learn these two
challenging pieces of musical theatre.  Pre-sale Tickets for the Performer
Showcase featuring Adam Pascal will be on sale prior to the event via our
website www.masterclassperformingarts.com.

*WORKSHOP *- We will host the workshop from 1pm to 5pm.  Adam will work
with each performer individually on their audition piece and showcase
material.  He will provide coaching and tips, as well as a talkback
following the workshop.  Performers can prepare questions and other
important information for this workshop (this is also the time to take
photos!).  A headshot and a resume are required for use by Adam.

Visit our website at www.masterclassperformingarts.com
Like us on Facebook at Master Class Performing Arts
Follow us on Instagram @masterclassperformingarts
Thank you for your continued support!