[Capdist-auditions] Park Playhouse Dance, Acting & Voice Classes for Fall 2019 - Register Today (fee)

Ashley-Simone Kirchner ashley at PARKPLAYHOUSE.COM
Mon Aug 26 15:51:26 EDT 2019

[cid:CE36EA22-2578-4CC8-99F8-EF805F9A4357]

Fall 2019 Classes
Whether your child is interested in singing, dancing, or acting, we have classes designed for multiple age ranges to inspire and challenge them this fall! Classes begin September 10th. We have offerings for children as young as 6 months old and as advanced as pre-professional high school students!

www.parkplayhouse.com/classes<http://www.parkplayhouse.com/classes>

Class Offerings Include:
Side-by-Side (6mo-2yrs)
Creative Drama (2-4 yrs)
Sing, Dance & Act with Me (K-2nd Grade)
Young Artist Spotlight (3rd-5th Grade)
Audition Studio & Coaching (7th-12th Grade)
Acting I & II (Grades 6-12)
Beginner/Intermediate & Advanced Tap (Grades 6-12)
Musical Theatre Dance & Musical Theatre Jazz (Grades 6-12)
Ballet (Grades 9-12)

*College coaching & pre-screen services also available!

Classes are $250 per semester.
All classes are held at Future of Talent Dance Studio, Cohoes
Online registration and additional info at www.parkplayhouse.com/classes<http://www.parkplayhouse.com/classes>
Contact ashley at parkplayhouse.com<mailto:ashley at parkplayhouse.com> with any questions!
AshleySimone Kirchner
Director of Education
Park Playhouse Inc.
PO Box 525, Albany, NY 12201
www.parkplayhouse.com<http://www.parkplayhouse.com>
Office: (518) 434-2035
Cell: (717) 592-8654

[cid:1115D5D4-5B29-4F6F-A1D8-6F56903FEACD]