[Capdist-auditions] Voice/Piano Lessons in CP area (fee required) NELSEN VOICE STUDIO

Eric Nelsen nelsen.eric.a at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 15:18:22 EDT 2019

[image: NVSLogo.jpg]
*www.NelsenVoiceStudio.com <http://www.NelsenVoiceStudio.com>*
"I would have to say that starting training in voice with Eric was one of
the best decisions of my high school career. Not only has he taken my voice
to a whole new level but made me aware of a completely different side of it
I never knew I had. I began my singing career with strictly belting, not
knowing the ultimate harm it could cause at such a young age.  Eric,
however, introduced me to how powerful a soprano voice can truly be and
helped me incorporate healthy singing methods to foster a powerful sound. I
am now able to sing healthfully in my head and chest voice thanks to his
skills in vocal training. Rarely do you find a teacher so capable,
insightful, and eager to share. Along the way, Eric also prepared me
extremely well for all of my college auditions, NYSSMA, Vocal Assessments,
and Allstate.  He was always there supporting me with strong words of
encouragement and a cheerful positive energy. I will miss him this fall
when I leave for Boston Conservatory. I am truly grateful to my wonderful
teacher and what he has done to help further me on my artistic path." -
Tess (NVS student)

*Schedule your complimentary **consultation by emailing:*
*nelsen.eric.a at gmail.com <nelsen.eric.a at gmail.com>*