[Capdist-auditions] Mama Mia! Fee required.

Francesca DelSignore fallenchandelierproductions at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 11:26:25 EST 2019

Mama Mia! June 7, 8 and 9 at the College of St. Rose Massery Center, sponsored by Fallen Chandelier Productions. Auditions to be held at St Michaels Episcopal Church on Saturday February 23 from 10 am to 2 pm. Can't make the audition? Send us a video! Please make sure that you have filled out your registration forms with your parents signature before we can consider you. Email us at fallenchandelierproductions at gmail.com for registration forms.  We would love to hear you sing 32 bars of your favorite ABBA song or your favorite Broadway theater piece!! Auditions are on Saturdays only at St Michaels starting in late March. We will be taking children ages 8 to 10 for ensemble parts. Lead roles are ages 14 and up.
Sent from my iPhone