[Capdist-auditions] Music Director/Accompanist needed

Mary D'Amico bestyagever at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 04:12:41 EST 2019

YAG seeking Music Teachers, Accompanists and Music Directors

The Young Actors Guild is one of the longest running educational childrens
theater program in the Capital District, now in our 30th year.  We are
seeking an energetic Music Director/Accompanist and Music Instructors for
our Spring program and our 5 week summer program, to work with students age
7 and up.  The Spring program takes place on Saturdays from  February 23 -
May 4.  The summer program runs from July 9 through August 10, Monday
through Friday. Interested parties please send questions and resume with
salary requirements to Mary D'Amico at bestyagever at gmail.com.