[Capdist-auditions] Auditions – Sleeping Beauty – CAST – (fee required)

Steamer No.10 Theatre info at steamer10theatre.org
Sun Feb 24 23:44:24 EST 2019

*Sleeping Beauty*

  * *Steamer No.10 Theatre - 500 Western Ave. Albany *
  * *518-438-5503*
  * */For Ages 7 to 17/*
  * */Rehearsals Monday and Wednesday 5:30-8:00 - possible Sat. mornings/*
  * */Fee Required - Scholarships available/*
  * */Wed. Feb. 27 – 5:30 to 7:30 or by Appointment -
    /**/info at steamer10theatre.org/* <mailto:info at steamer10theatre.org>
  * */Performance Dates: May 3 through 12/*
  * */http://www.steamer10theatre.org/category/auditions/*

Auditioning students will read from sides - portions of the play

Wed. Feb. 27 from 5:30 to 7:30 or by appointment.

Steamer No.10’s Theatre School – CAST – Creative Arts at Steamer Ten is
producing Sleeping Beauty with students age 7 to 17.This is a straight
play, not a musical.

We have four different scripts and will choose the one most suited for
the students who audition.

*CAST* is a tuition based program – scholarships available - $250 which
covers 10 weeks of rehearsal/class two to three times each week for 2-3
hours; also covers costumes, masks, and make-up.Scholarships are
available based on economic need.

*CAST* – Creative Arts at Steamer Ten is our Theatre Arts program.  We
produce shows with students aged 7 to 17 with rehearsals at least twice
each week over the course of a 10 week period. The cast and crew create
the sets and costumes for the show, which has 6 to 8 performances over
two to three weekends.

---