[Capdist-auditions] Seeking Wardrobe/stylist interns (stipend)

Loralee loralee at bluehorserep.com
Mon Feb 25 12:59:56 EST 2019

La Transazione (The Transaction) a short film about immigration produced by Logan Rando and directed by Lora Lee Ecobelli is seeking wardrobe and stylist interns to work with our professional crew. Filming dates are May 3,4,5 at the Reher Center for immigration culture and history in Kingston, NY. Stipend offered.

La Transazione is the story of three sisters who come to America in 1893 for arranged marriages . The film deeply parallels the current immigration crisis and features a diverse cast of talented actors and crew from the Hudson Valley and will be submitted to Festivals.  Please check out our video introductions below.

LA TRANSAZIONE VIDEO INTRO
https://youtu.be/1D9QUp_XjPA

SCREEN TEST
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mXQjsUdxr3I