[Capdist-auditions] Summer Theatre Camp at Steamer No.10 (Fee required - Scholarships Available)

Steamer No.10 Theatre info at steamer10theatre.org
Tue Jul 9 15:18:16 EDT 2019

*Summer Theatre at Steamer No.10*

http://www.steamer10theatre.org/summer-programs

Each week CAST workshops a skill, or produces a one-act show that is
staged on Friday afternoon – Script-in-Hand. On Monday morning everyone
in that Session auditions for. Each day we work various skills including
character development, blocking, use of props, etc. Toward the end of
the week we add what sets are available, lighting, and sound. On Friday
afternoon the Workshop will showcase the skills, or a show will be
performed Script-in-Hand for an audience of family, friends, and
neighborhood children. (Script-in-Hand {no need to memorize} removes a
great deal of stress from the actor.)

Ages 7 to 17
Monday to Friday: 9:am to 5:pm
/Tuition: $250 – scholarships available/
Performance: Friday Afternoon at 3:pm

*3 – July 15-19 — Robin Hood and the Good (& Bad) Fairies
4 – July 22-26 — _Commedia dell’ Arte Workshop_
5 – July 29-8/2 — _Jack and the Giant_
6 – Aug. 5-9 — _Magic of 3 – 3 Pigs, 3 Bill Goats, 3 Bears_
7 – Aug. 12-16 — _Shakespeare and Stage Combat_
8 – Aug. 19-23 — _The Fire Bird_*

---