[Capdist-auditions] Full-Orchestra production of SWEENEY TODD - looking to fill role of ANTHONY

Stephen Sanborn stephensanbornphd at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 15:44:12 EDT 2019

The Two of Us Productions, the award-winning theater company based on Copake
NY is pleased to be presenting SWEENEY TODD in Fall 2019 .   We are looking
for an actor to take on the role of ANTHONY in our signature full-orchestra
production.

Please contact the director at (518) 329-6293 or write to
<mailto:StephenSanbornPhD at gmail.com> StephenSanbornPhD at gmail.com if you are
interested in being considered and/or if you need more information.

A stipend or as appropriate an AEA contract is available.

ABOUT THE PRODUCTION:

*	Performances are October 4th, 5th, 6th, and the following weekend of
October 11th, 12th, & 13th, 2019.  Fridays and Saturdays are 7:30pm, Sunday
matinees are 3pm.
*	All performances & most rehearsals will be held at The Theater at
Taconic Hills Schools, 73 Rt. 11A, Craryville, NY.

For information on the company please visit
<http://www.TheTwoOfUsProductions.org> www.TheTwoOfUsProductions.org