[Capdist-auditions] Paid Haunt Acting Position - Nightmares

Cynthia Gifford info at libertyridgefarmny.com
Mon Jul 29 11:17:43 EDT 2019

PAID POSITION
Nightmares at Liberty Ridge Farm is looking for enthusiastic Haunt Actors, Actresses and/or Monsters with a passion for Halloween! Join the Scream Team and make money in an entertaining and exciting environment. No two nights of production are the same!

•       Make friends

•       Get paid to do something different!
Joining the Scream Team entails Friday & Saturday nights during the Fall, generally 6:00pm-11:00pm but will vary depending on the crowd. Nightmares currently has SIX Haunted Attractions to staff and Line Actor positions available. Job description? SCARE those who meander through your themed area – whether it be…

•       The Underground Tunnel

•       Haunted Woods

•       3D Freak Show Haunted House

•       Farmer’s Haunted House

•       Haunted Corn

•       Haunted Stockade Fence Maze
Let your imagination do the work! To apply – fill out and submit an online application at https://form.jotform.com/91226410340140. Include previous acting experience or related skills!
Please take note:

•       Haunt Actors must be at least 16 years of age.

•       Haunt Actors must be available Friday & Saturday nights during the Fall

•       Prior acting experience is appreciated but not required

Haunt Actor Auditions:
Friday 8/9, 6pm-10pm
After submitting the online application, we will e-mail you with an audition reminder.
Be prepared to unleash your best inner monster!
https://form.jotform.com/91226410340140

[https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1Ud-PRaKSebaHbH4_h5aAXtqdUpKungRC&revid=0B8ZJ9ATPk4jmS0tDN2dNeHR4aUlVZ0RVeEhiRUljaTMycTZvPQ]

Liberty Ridge Farm, LLC
29 Bevis Road
Schaghticoke, NY 12154
www.libertyridgefarmny.com<http://www.libertyridgefarmny.com/>
T: 518.664.1515
We Grow Memories, let's cultivate yours.