[Capdist-auditions] Pittsfield Shakespeare in the Park

Maizy Broderick Scarpa maizy at nyu.edu
Wed Jun 19 19:30:28 EDT 2019

Pittsfield Shakespeare in the Park is* seeking actors of Color* for several
roles in* Much Ado About Nothing*, including Don Pedro and others. The
show performs this August on the First Street Common in Pittsfield,
Massachusetts. We are particularly seeking masculine-identifying actors of
Color, but are open to anyone comfortable playing a masculine-identifying
role.

The production rehearses* nights and weekends in Pittsfield starting July
20th*, and *performs *Thursday-Sunday nights *August 15th-25th. *

Performances are free to all, and the cast of 8-10 actors will* split all
audience donations* at the end of the run. In the past, this has worked out
to a few hundred dollars per actor.

Unfortunately, we are unable to provide Equity contracts.

If you are interested or have questions, *please call or text Maizy Scarpa
at 646-265-8017* as soon as possible to set up an audition, or simply *send
a video of yourself performing a monologue from the play
to auditions at pittsfieldshakespeare.org
<auditions at pittsfieldshakespeare.org>,* along with a headshot & resume (if
you have them), and your* availability during rehearsals & performances. *