[Capdist-auditions] Improv Comedy Workshop: FEE REQUIRED.

David Braucher dcbraucher at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 18:01:17 EDT 2019

Please Post:

IMPROV COMEDY WORKSHOP:

WHERE: Saratoga Arts Center, 320 Broadway, Saratoga Springs.
WHEN: Wednesdays 7 - 9 PM, April 3, 10, 17, 24, May 1, 8.
TO REGISTER: 1-518-584-4132
FEE: $100.

WHAT:
    -- Fast-paced, high-energy, hands-on workshop.
     --Create characters and original comedic material.
     --Acquire confidence and widely applicable theatrical skill.
     --Shine at auditions, college and job interviews, presentations.
     --An organic, non-judgmental approach.

THE INSTRUCTOR:
DAVID BRAUCHER, professional actor (AEA, AFTRA), master teacher, director.
Worked with:
Leila Kenzle (TV "Mad About You"), Carol Woods (Broadway "Ma Rainey's Black
Bottom"), John Rue (TV "Boardwalk Empire', "House of Cards"), Kathleen
Kellaigh (TV "Guiding Light"), Ken Levine (Head Writer "M*A*S*H',
"Cheers"). Director of Improvisation. Paul Sorvino"s American Stage
Company. Artistic Director Good Clean Fun improv troupe. NYC: Trained
improvisers in Funny Ladies, Short Order Theater, Possible Side Effects,
Goodhead and Attitude, Group Therapy, Manhattan Improv Co., et al.

"I attribute any success I've had in comedy to DAVID BRAUCHER and my
initial improv training.
It's shaped my life as an exciting adventure."
          ... Kerri-Anne Lavin, writer-producer Disney XD On-Air Creative,
Second City Las Vegas.

--
David Braucher
"Everyone can act. Everyone can improvise."