[Capdist-auditions] Please post - Proctors - The School of the Performing Arts - Spring Break Camp - Fee Required

Steven Yuhasz syuhasz at proctors.org
Tue Mar 19 09:05:47 EDT 2019

SPRING BREAK CAMP
fee  required

APRIL 22 – 26

Unicorns, and Pirates and Dragons …. Oh my! (Ages 7-10)
Sci-Fi Fantasy Week of Adventure – explore the universe.

Dates: April 22 – 26
Time:  9-4 (Monday through Friday)
Beginner and Intermediate – LIMITED TO 15
8:30 a.m. drop off available, with 4 p.m. pick-up
Location: Addy Theatre
Fee: $250

For more information and to register:

https://school.proctors.org/spring-break-camp/
[https://school.proctors.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2019/02/Imaginationtheatre.jpeg]<https://school.proctors.org/spring-break-camp/>

SPRING BREAK CAMP - School of the Performing Arts<https://school.proctors.org/spring-break-camp/>
school.proctors.org
APRIL 22 – 26 Unicorns, and Pirates and Dragons …. Oh my! (Ages 7-10) Sci-Fi Fantasy Week of Adventure – explore the universe. Dates: April 22 – 26 Time: 9-4 (Monday through Friday) Beginner and Intermediate – LIMITED TO 15 8:30 a.m. drop off available, with 4 p.m. pick-up Location: Addy... Read more »

Steven Yuhasz

Youth Programs Director

School of the Performing Arts

Proctors/theREP/UPH

432 State Street, Schenectady, NY 12305

syuhasz at proctors.org

518-382-3884 x 211

Each year, The School of the Performing Arts at Proctors and theREP engages up to 45,000 students, teachers, artists and adults through inspiring arts education and training programs.