[Capdist-auditions] Audition: Debuts Theater presents BE OUR GUEST- A Fund Raiser Cabaret

Debuts Theater Co debutstheaterco at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 23 17:24:51 EDT 2019

Debuts Theater isexcited to announce auditions for their upcoming fund raising cabaret,

Be Our Guest!

|  |
|  |  |

Needed:

Looking for students 6-21 who want to share their love for the performing arts!Any student, new or old, are welcome to perform in our cabaret. This is a greatway for us to meet new talent and for you to show off what you got! There isno cost involved to participate and everyone who signs up gets to perform. Inaddition, two very lucky students will be awarded full scholarships to be usedin our 2019 season!

Sign-ups: March 31 at5:30pm

Performance: April 13 at 7:00pm

Please bring toyour audition a backing track for your song.  All songs for this cabaret shouldbe Disney themed; Disney movie, cartoon, TV show, etc. If you aren’t sure whatto sing, you may sign up with one song and switch after you have made yourfinal decision. We will work with you to find the right song and theappropriate accompaniment tracks. There will be two rehearsals for thiscabaret, in which you must attend at least one to finalize your performance.Please note, we will not be using a live accompanist. All songs must beperformed with backing tracks.

We hope you canmake it! Please contact us for more information: Debutstheaterco at yahoo.com