[Capdist-auditions] Musical Improv: Scene (fee required)

Heather E. Schwartz heatherestelleschwartz at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 16:17:11 EDT 2019

Hello, would you please post the following class? Thank you!

Musical Improv: Scene (fee required)
Where: The Mopco Improv Theatre, 10 N. Jay Street, Schenectady
When: Mondays, starting April 15, 7 pm - 9 pm
Cost: Early bird registration $115 til April 2; $139 after April 2

In musicals, a turn of phrase can suddenly transform into a show-stopping
number. In this class, our musical director will take you through games and
techniques to show you how to bring scenes to life with improvised songs.
You'll learn the fundamental tools for spontaneous singing, culminating in
the improvisation of a complete mini-musical by the end of the course. We
believe anyone can sing and our improv class requires no musical training!