[Capdist-auditions] MCPA Theatre Summer Intensives! (Fee Required)

Master Class Performing Arts masterclassperformingarts at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 08:41:08 EDT 2019

MCPA is thrilled to announce two fun filled
theatre summer intensives for the summer of 2019!
BROADWAY HERE I COME!
Join Master Class Performing Arts as we bring some of Broadway's greatest
moments to the stage.  This three week intensive will focus on theatre
education and will conclude with a public performance on *Friday, July 26
at 7pm*.

THE BROADWAY MUSICAL!
For our second theatre intensive Master Class Performing Arts will present
a BROADWAY MUSICAL!  This four week intensive will focus on the building of
a musical and will conclude in a public performance of *Disney's The Little
Mermaid** on *Friday, August 23 at 7pm*.  Students will work as a team to
design and create the final production.
*Show title may change depending on intensive enrollment.

Join Master Class Performing Arts for a summer of FUN!
*Daily classes in directing, costume design, scenic design, and much more!*
*Registration due by Friday, April 5* (*Auditions for leading roles to be
held on Saturday, April 6*)
*Ensemble Registration due by Friday, June 7 *(*No Audition Necessary*)
*Please Email MCPA at masterclassperformingarts at gmail.com
<masterclassperformingarts at gmail.com> for registration forms.*

Intensive 1:  July 8 - July 26 - $350.00
Intensive 2:  July 29 - August 23 - $350.00
Both Intensives for $600.00!

*Intensive location to be held at the Electric City Barn, 400 Craig Street,
Schenectady*