[Capdist-auditions] Seeking Actor to Play "Brick" in Cat on a Hot Tin Roof

Steve Suriano sjsuriano at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 08:17:00 EDT 2019

Classic Theater Guild is seeking actor for the role of Brick in its
production of Tennessee Williams' classic *Cat on a Hot Tin Roof.*

*Character description *- Age 30 - 40.  Maggie's alcoholic husband and son
of Big Daddy.  Attractive, former football player physique, just starting
to "go soft" from too much alcohol.

Interested candidates should contact director Peggi Perrone via email at
nypeggi at gmail.com

Expected performance dates are June 14-16 and June 21-23.  Rehearsals begin
in early April.  Rehearsals will be at 2195 Eastern Pkwy, Schenectady at
Congregation Beth Israel.

*Classic Theater Guild, Inc. is a 501(c)3 community based theater group
operating in the Capital region of New York since 2003. We encourage
volunteer participation from our community.*