[Capdist-auditions] Fallen Chandelier Productions Summer Program Fee Required

Francesca DelSignore fallenchandelierproductions at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 19:40:18 EDT 2019

Fallen Chandelier Productions will be holding auditions for their summer production of Legally Blonde. Rehearsals will be held at the Russian Orthodox Church three days a week. Schedule will be given out at auditions. Don't worry about missing rehearsals for vacations! Performance dates are in late September. Please prepare 32 bars of any selection from Legally Blonde. We have an accompanist or bring your own tracks. Auditions start at 2 pm,  run until 5 pm and are first come, first serve. Please email us for registration forms and other information at fallenchandelierproductions at gmail.com. We are the only company that is made up of New York State Certified Music Teachers.

April 6

Sent from my iPhone