[Capdist-auditions] Fallen Chandelier Summer Program-Legally Blonde fee required -revised announcement

Francesca DelSignore fallenchandelierproductions at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 08:57:31 EDT 2019

Auditions for our summer production of Legally Blonde will be held on Saturday April 6 from 2 to 5 pm at St Michaels Church at 49 Killean Park Albany New York 12205. Please prepare 32 measures of any song from Legally Blonde. Rehearsals start in July and our performance is in late September. Don't worry about vacations as we work around them! Ages 12 through adult! Email us at fallenchandelierproductions at gmail.com for registration forms!
Sent from my iPhone