[Capdist-auditions] Seeking female singers for backing vocals

Steve Grogan stevegroganauthor at gmail.com
Wed May 8 11:10:58 EDT 2019

Looking for 2 female singers to do backing vocals on six songs that I’m heading into the studio to record. Ideally I am looking for two singers with different registers. (Think of the difference between Stevie Nicks and Christie McVie from Fleetwood Mac.)

I would like to hear a sample recording of your voice, if you have any.

I have lyrics and notes on what I want. There are certain things I hear in my head, but I would like to get together and rehearse before entering the studio to make sure everything works. Although I have meticulous notes and a vision for these songs, I’m not above hearing suggestions if you hear something different. Last but not least, you will be compensated for the studio time.

If interested, contact me. My name is Steve Grogan.

Sent from my iPhone