[Capdist-auditions] Yag summer program -Anne of Green Gables-fee required

Mary D'Amico bestyagever at gmail.com
Mon May 13 21:26:46 EDT 2019

Young Actors Guilds' summer registration is underway, don't miss out on an
amazing summer at the Young Actors Guild this year!  YAG will once again be
held on the RPI Campus. One of the shows being done this summer is Anne of
Green Gables.  In addition to our mainstage productions we always have an
array of other creative projects our students are involved in all summer.
In addition to performance opportunity, students will have classes in
music, acting and dance to help them to move forward in their performing
arts skills. Final decisions on shows will be made based on our student
registration.

We will be celebrating our 30 year anniversary so this summer will be a
special time for everyone at the Young Actors Guild.  This is an amazing
milestone and as is always our goal, we will make it a meaningful time for
everyone.

We work very hard at the Young Actors Guild to provide a quality experience
for your child.  Our classes are age appropriate and our goal is to provide
an opportunity for your child to explore his or her creativity as well as
opportunities for long term meaningful friendships that this environment
allows.  We are the longest running educational performing arts program in
the Capital District and thrilled to have made it to 30 years!

Come join us for another memorable summer full of friends, fun and
excitement!

We will fill up fast now that the spring is here, so don't miss out!
Limited partial scholarships are available if needed. Please email
bestyagever at gmail.com

A registration form is attached for your convenience.  Please send form
with your check to:
Young Actors Guild
P.O. Box 624
Wynantskill, NY 12198

We also have online payment available if you would prefer to pay by credit
card at youngactorsguild.org