[Capdist-auditions] Anne of Green Gables at the Young Actors Guild - fee required

Mary D'Amico bestyagever at gmail.com
Tue May 28 20:15:44 EDT 2019

Young Actors Guild will once again be held on the RPI Campus. One of the
shows being done this summer is Anne of Green Gables.  In addition to our
mainstage productions we always have an array of other creative projects
our students are involved in all summer. In addition to performance
opportunity, students will have classes in music, acting and dance to help
them to move forward in their performing arts skills. Final decisions on
shows will be made based on our student registration.

We will be celebrating our 30 year anniversary so this summer will be a
special time for everyone at the Young Actors Guild.  This is an amazing
milestone and as is always our goal, we will make it a meaningful time for
everyone.

 We are the longest running educational performing arts program in the
Capital District and thrilled to have made it to 30 years!

Come join us for another memorable summer full of friends, fun and
excitement!
There are limited slots still open so don't miss out!  Limited partial
scholarships are available if needed. Please email bestyagever at gmail.com

A registration form is attached for your convenience.  Please send form
with your check to:
Young Actors Guild
P.O. Box 624
Wynantskill, NY 12198

We also have online payment available if you would prefer to pay by credit
card at youngactorsguild.org