[Capdist-auditions] Female YouTube cohost

Billy Smolder thespiritofxmas at gmail.com
Fri May 17 11:27:53 EDT 2019

Hi, my name is Billy and I'm 33. About eight years ago, I wrote a memoir
about growing up, love, friendship, sex, and identity. While I'm overall
pleased with the book that I produced, it's not without it's faults.

I am looking for a few people to read the book on camera with me, ask
questions, make fun of what a dork I used to be, criticize the writing,
whatever. I have done this with a few people already and am looking to
expand the cast. (This is my second time posting here, if this seems
familiar to anyone.)

In the end, I'll be cutting together the footage I've gotten with my
different cohosts into a single cohesive video for each chapter of the book
and uploading them on a weekly basis to youtube.

As a straight white male telling the story of his very straight white male
life, I would really like to have some diverse representation in these
videos. At a minimum, I'm searching for women, but I'd really like the
perspectives of all different types of women.

If this interests you at all, please send me an email.