[Capdist-auditions] Supporting Leads/Musical Theater and Theater Tech Internships available - no fee required

Francesca DelSignore fallenchandelierproductions at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 21:58:49 EDT 2019

Fallen Chandelier Productions is offering internships for high school or
college students in our theater production company. We are running Into The
Woods Jr on November 1, 2 and 3 along with Jekyll and Hyde, The Musical on
November 21-through 23 at the Cohoes High School Auditorium. Moana and
Heathers are on the calendar for Spring.

Our company is run by New York State Certified Music Teachers who teach in
the capital district. We have a state of the art sound system and you would
be working with the Director of Communications from RPI who has played in
the orchestra for many performances at Proctors along with Aretha Franklin,
Tommy Tune, The Rat Pack and more. He also is the sound tech for many of
the high school shows in our area.

If you would rather just be part of a show outside of school and make some
new friends, you are welcome to do that as well. Students from Cohoes High
School of Middle School have first preference so please contact us ASAP if
interested in learning from some amazing people in the Capital District.

We rehearse on Saturdays only at St. Michael's Episcopal Church, 49 Killean
Park, Albany New York from 10 am to 5 pm. Contact us at
fallenchandelierproductions at gmail.com for more information. You can also
follow us on Facebook and at the Francesca DelSignore Vocal Studio.
Deadline is Friday, October 18.

We have the best kids and the greatest parents. Together we make a really
wonderful family. So instead of being bored on Saturday, why not stop by
and see what we are all about? Our last trip to NYC was to work with the
cast of Be More Chill so what are you waiting for?