[Capdist-auditions] CASTING CALLS: Disney & Adrian Lyne PRINCIPAL Roles!

DeLisi Creative casting at delisicreative.org
Fri Oct 11 13:21:08 EDT 2019

 We're on an incredible new PRINCIPAL CASTING SEARCH for an undisclosed DISNEY film, and for a new Adrian Lyne film! (2 separate projects!) DISNEY OPEN CASTING CALL NOTICE *NOTE: Los Angeles auditions are TOMORROW!* (If you can't make it: email us at childcasting at gmail.com, or attend in another city, or submit online.) Scroll down for a 2nd casting notice (not Disney) for Deep Water (Adrian Lyne)! No acting experience necessary to audition! Disney: We're looking for a special girl & boy age 8-11 to play age 9 (Casting Directors: Nina Gold, UK and Debbie DeLisi, US) We share our casting notices so everyone gets an opportunity! * If right for a role, follow submission instructions! * If not, feel free to forward, share, refer or delete! DISNEY ROLES: -GIRL: To portray a precocious 8-11 year old who is brunette w/ brown eyes -BOY: To portray a precocious 8-11 year old who is blond w/ blue eyes DISNEY - TO BE CONSIDERED: Attend an OPEN CASTING CALL or AUDITION ONLINE! OPEN CALLS: LOS ANGELES - Sat, Oct 12 (11am - 6pm): 2060 N Vermont Ave, LA, CA 90027 (enter from free parking lot off Vermont Ave. Or if street parking, doors on Ambrose Ave; near Dracena - in St. Augustine Multi-purpose Center) NYC - Sun, Nov 24 (1pm - 8pm): Gibney Dance Center (downtown), 53A Chambers St, New York, NY 10007 (MUST enter at 53A Chambers Street) MINNEAPOLIS - Sat, Dec 14 (11am - 5pm): Mall of America, 410 East Broadway, Bloomington, MN 55425 (Level 4, East; MOA Executive Center) Candidates MUST be accompanied by an adult. Bring non-returnable photo, if possible. Come anytime during posted hours (wait time determined by turnout)! If you are interested in pre-registering* for an open call: Email childcasting at gmail.com Subject Line: Pre-Registration Request for XXX (name of auditionee), XX (desired audition city - LA, NYC or MN) Body-of-Email: Guardian Info: Full name, email, and phone # Auditionee Info: Full name, age, date of birth, city/state of residence, desired role Current photo of auditionee (NOT filtered or retouched. A simple, honest photo! Face & body type is great)! This does not guarantee pre-registration. We will reach out if we are able to accommodate your pre-reg request. NOTE: We must correspond w/ parent/guardian! *Pre-registering saves time on audition day. AUDITION ONLINE: Submit online at https://www.castittalent.com/Undisclosed_Disney_Live_Action_Feature FOLLOW STEPS IN ORDER on website. (Pay attention to STEP #2 to receive taping instructions & sides! You simply fill in your email address; watermarked sides will be sent to you.) Video clip should be of child reading the sides (scene), slate & introduction -- ALL EXPLAINED in document you'll receive once you enter your email. Please, no other clips or acting reels. Deadline: ASAP or by 11/20 (check for possible extensions; no guarantees). DEEP WATER (Adrian Lyne) Casting Information: Director: Adrian Lyne Project: DEEP WATER (film) Studio: New Regency NOTE: We're working in tandem w/ Ellen Chenoweth. If you've auditioned already for this project, it is NOT necessary to resubmit! Deadline: ASAP! We're trying to cast this role ASAP. We're searching for a special girl (approx age 5-8; to play 6) to play TRIXIE, the daughter of Ben Affleck & Ana de Armas: TRIXIE - Female, 5-8 year-old to play 6, her father is Caucasian (Ben Affleck), her mother is a fair-skinned Cuban. She is eccentric, lively, smart, inquisitive (particularly into science), articulate for her age & still exhibits some of her baby fat. She speaks her mind & is very observant of her parents' behavior. She has an interesting look - not a conventional beauty or an overly cute/adorable kid. You'd meet her in real life - she should not look like a kid actress at first glance. Candidates who possess an inherent quirky quality that manifests in a slightly physical way especially encouraged. They don't have to be traditionally "pretty." We are most interested in children who seem like authentic kids. TO SUBMIT: Email childcastingsearch at gmail.com Subject line: Trixie Submission, [Name of Candidate], [City/State of Residence] Body of email: Include full name, age, date of birth and CURRENT PHOTO of candidate. (We prefer natural photos, not headshots/professional) Include full name, phone # and email of guardian NOTE: We must communicate with a guardian We will reply to your email if we need more information or wish to move forward! Because of submission volume, we cannot reply to everyone. The Producer is committed to providing equal employment opportunity & prohibits all forms of unlawful discrimination & harassment based upon ages 40 or over, ancestry, color, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, military & veteran status, national origin, pregnancy, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by law. ** There is NEVER a fee to audition! Such claims are fraudulent & should be reported. ** * FREE WORKSHOP / THINK TANK / LAUNCH PAD! * (cities/dates TBD) If you’re an actor, filmmaker, writer, director, creative/production person interested in new & creative ways to invest in your own projects, please email delisicreative at gmail.com indicating your interest (first/last name, city/state). When dates/cities are locked, you’ll be first on invitation list. Space is limited. We post updates on our social! CONNECT to keep informed! Debbie DeLisi & Adam DeLisi  FB: DeLisi Creative | The Re-Gift | Debbie | Adam Twitter: DeLisi Creative 3 Crazy Ladies (non profit arts org) IG: DeLisiCreative More: DeLisi Creative ‌ ‌ ‌ DeLisi Creative | 4519 Ambrose Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90027 Unsubscribe capdist-auditions at dx.ayw.org Update Profile | About Constant Contact Sent by casting at delisicreative.org in collaboration with Try email marketing for free today!