[Capdist-auditions] Quarantine-E Theatre seeking original plays submissions for LIVE play readings.

Quarantine eTheatre quarantineetheatre at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 14:35:17 EDT 2020

Quarantine-E Theater is seeking original plays of any length for it's
ongoing play reading series.

Casts can be of any size however, smaller casts are preferred.

By submitting, you'd be allowing us to read, record and publish video to
Facebook. We know there's a lot of great work out there and here is an
opportunity to see it performed.

Submissions can be sent to: quarantineetheatre at gmail.com

Times are tough, let's make them a little easier.
Quarantine-E Theatre is committed to keeping theater throughout the Capital
Region alive and well while we distance ourselves.

During each reading, a different community theater will be featured and
donations will be collected to help keep theater going throughout the
capital region.

SUBMISSION GUIDLINES:
-12 point font, New Times Roman or Courier New.
 -Character breakdown
- A brief descriptions of the play
- If available, highlighted stage directions that  you, the playwright feel
MUST be read.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST, we look forward to reading your submissions.

Cheers,
Brian, Evan & David