[Capdist-auditions] Fee Required

Freddy Ramirez pepito712 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 23 10:17:53 EST 2020

IT’S THE HOLIDAY SEASON!! GIVE THE GIFT OF DANCE!!!!
WITH BROADWAY’S FREDDY RAMIREZ!! HERE IN UPSTATE NY!!
“If you want to dance and learn what is going to make you stand out in an audition come join me! Take your training to the next level and treat yourself (or someone else) by working in a small group setting with a Broadway Professional. In these classes you'll sharpen your dance and audition skills while adding choreography to your repertoire. We'll work to increase your flexibility, confidence, and teach you the art of acting the choreography, all while strengthening and toning your body!!! I've performed all over the world and have choreographed many shows. I will teach you what will get you hired!”

"So much has changed with the arts due to this Pandemic but one thing that hasn't is our desire to continue dancing!
This Winter we won’t have access to studio space to return to dancing in person. The GOOD NEWS is even though we can't meet in a studio I will be offering Virtual Classes to keep us moving and keep the arts alive from the comfort of your home!"

Sign Up NOW! Virtual Classes Begin January 9th!!

Pre-registration required!
SPOTS ARE FILLING UP QUICKLY!!!
TO REGISER PLEASE EMAIL pepito712 at hotmail.com<mailto:pepito712 at hotmail.com>

BROADWAY TAP AND BROADWAY JAZZ!!
 JAN 9 - MAR 27th

BROADWAY SATURDAYS SERIES
12-1pm (BEGINNER/ADV BEGINNER) TAP WORKSHOP [JAN 9, 16, 23, 30]  $80
Workshop Description
This 4-day workshop is designed to teach the foundation of tap, develop rhythm, sound and style. We will cover a wide range of tap vocabulary from shuffles and flaps to pullbacks and time steps. Classes are fun, energized, challenging and will build a strong technique in the fundamental principles of tap-dancing to get you ready for the New Virtual Broadway Tap Class! See details below.

12-1pm BROADWAY TAP SATURDAYS [FEB 6, - MAR 27] 8 Classes (ADV BEGINNER - ADVANCED) $160
Broadway Tap Class Description
My classes are designed to help students build solid technique in an upbeat and positive atmosphere. Each class begins with a thorough warm-up engaging the brain and body while focusing on coordination, rhythm, weight shift and articulation. We will cover a wide range of tap vocabulary from shuffles and flaps to double maxi ford pullbacks and triple wing time steps. I will break down the footwork to encourage students to fine-tune and build on the skills they already possess. An ending combination will focus on the technique that was worked on throughout the class and keeping clear sounds, smooth transitions and musicality. The combinations will range in a variety of tap styles featured in Broadway Shows.

1-2pm BROADWAY JAZZ SATURDAYS [JAN 9 - MAR 27] 12 Classes (OPEN TO ALL LEVELS) $220
Broadway Jazz Class Description
Class focuses on performance, musicality, and bringing your own self to your work. Class begins with a set modern/jazz warm-up, touching on the styles of Horton, Limon, Luigi, Fosse, Cole-and focuses on a combination of isolations, basic ballet and jazz technique and presentation. Through the warm-up and across the floor exercises, students will develop their technique as a foundation. New choreography will be taught each class to familiarize students with diverse styles. The atmosphere is fast paced, positive, professional and challenging, to promote self-confidence, and allow each student to develop their performance skills in an encouraging environment.

**REGISTER FOR BOTH CLASSES AND SAVE 10%  ($380 - 10% = $340)**