[Capdist-auditions] Free vocal workshop class - no fee required

Francesca DelSignore fallenchandelierproductions at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 23:42:13 EDT 2020

Hello all! Fallen Chandelier Productions in conjunction with the Albany
Vocal Studio is offering a six week vocal study class for students and
adults. We are doing this because:
1. We are so missing our kids and theatre program
2. Understand that the economy is really bad right now and we want to give
back however we can
3. Singing increases your endorphins and we think we ALL need a little more
"happy" right now.

We are giving up a considerable amount of our time for this so our only
expectation is that you must attend ALL six lessons that we are offering.
We realize that when something is free, it is many times taken for granted
and not taken seriously. So - if you are serious about becoming a better
vocalist, this is for you. If you want to know more about singing, this is
for you too! We will be using ZOOM as our platform. You will need use of
video and audio. We will need to see you during the class. We will have a
virtual recital TBD in August. Tickets will be sold for this event.

Students ages 7 through 12 will be held on Wednesdays from 10:00 a.m. to
noon

Adults (over 18) will be held on Wednesday evenings from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.

The vocal workshop dates are:

July 15
July 22
July 29
August 5
August 12
August 17

Please email us at fallenchandelierproductions @ gmail.com and we will sign
you up! If you are under 18, we need your parents to sign you up.

Interested in songwriting? We are offering a free workshop in that as well!
Email us for more information! Stay safe and support each other!

Francesca DelSignore
Executive Director
Fallen Chandelier Productions

Kimberly Benkert