[Capdist-auditions] ACTING CLASS with Patrick White (Fee Required)

Patrick White white.patrick1963 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 10:10:44 EDT 2020

*LAST 8 CLASSES OF THE SEASON!*

[image: image.png]
Get your drama onstage!
All levels welcome to join at any time and work on exercises, monologues,
audition prep and scene study with one of the area's busiest actors and
directors.  Get on your feet and do something, work on your favorite play
and have the best time challenging yourself and playing with others. Make
this the year you act on your dreams and get the preparation you need to
contribute to the burgeoning Capital Region theater scene. You need to be
seen. You need to be heard. You need to be believed.

Class meets every Saturday morning 10:30-1:30 at The Albany Masonic Hall in
downtown Albany.
$240. for 8 classes.

*JOIN NOW *and participate in Acting Out, An Evening of Monologues at Eden
Café 4/5

Scene Night 5/4 showcasing classroom work at Albany Barn.

"He's such a pleasure to work with. I love him because I know if I give him
a show to direct at my place he just makes my load lighter as a producer. I
know a show is in good hands when Patrick's directing. He's also an
advocate for the theater. If he's not directing or in one of our shows, he
still comes to every show."*-Carol Max, Curtain Call Theatre *
https://dailygazette.com/article/2020/02/09/50-plus-living-patrick-white-keeps-on-acting-directing-and-watching

"Patrick has a knack for seeing young talent and nurturing it-Maghen Ryan's
performance in *MEN ON BOATS* is a great example of recognized talent and
shaping it."-*Maggie Mancinelli-Cahill, Capital Repertory Theatre*

See current and former students work in:
 *The Cake*,* Camp Logan, The Crucible,* *The Curious Incident of the Dog
in the Nighttime*, *Deathtrap*, *A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the
Forum*, *(In)Dependent,* *Last Train to Nibroc,* *Our Town,* *Over the
River and Through the Woods,* *Spring Awakening,* *This Random World*, *Welcome
Home Johnny,* *Whitewashed: the racism project *
*& Will Kempe's Players Summer Season*

Email: white.patrick1963 at gmail.com