[Capdist-auditions] Acting in Film & TV (Fee Required)

Nicholas Baroudi njbaroudi at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 16:31:11 EDT 2020

Hello,

Wishing everyone safety and health in these unique and challenging times.

As artists, we equip ourselves to weather adversity and prepare to move
forward. With that sentiment in mind, I am looking forward to presenting
the upstate acting community with a class focused on the business and
performance of acting professionally in film and television.

Please see the attached informational promo for details.

--
*Nicholas Baroudi*
*Actor*