[Capdist-auditions] 518 song project

Jerry Gretzinger franklyentertainment15 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 21:34:52 EDT 2020

Hoping lots of talented people in the Capital Region will lend their voices
to this idea.

Given the current state of affairs in the world, and how people often find
solace and support in music, I thought local performers might be able to
come together (figuratively speaking) for our own version of We Are The
World.  Would be used in a music video that everyone could see and share on
social media.

If you’re interested, contact me and I’ll send you info on what I would
need from you and how I hope to put this together - without anyone having
to leave their homes. Everyone involved is volunteering their time and
talent.

Looking for vocalists. While I’d love to have local musicians on the
instruments, that’s beyond my skill level to coordinate.

Feel free to forward this on to the folks we’ve all seen and enjoyed
playing live music at local bars and clubs and performing on area stages.
The more the merrier.

And we could all use more merry.

Thanks.

Jerry Gretzinger