[Capdist-auditions] Commercial Casting for after Memorial Day (pending re-opening)

Annie Delano anniedelano12 at gmail.com
Tue May 5 10:30:18 EDT 2020

Hi Everyone!

I hope everyone is thriving as we make our way thorough these challenging times.   I take this as a positive sign that some casting is starting to trickle back.  See the following casting needs below:

What: Non-Union Commercial – No Dialogue – all roles are featured extras.

Where: Capital District (Albany/Troy etc depending on which role you’re cast for)

When: between 5/26 and 6/7 depending on when things re-open

Rate: approximately $100 per person depending on role

SAFETY: Talent will be on set for a maximum of 2-3 hours and when possible we will cast an entire family for a scene together.  All safety protocol and guidelines will be followed to insure no one is put at risk.  All talent will be responsible for your own hair/makeup/wardrobe, which will likely be discussed and approved virtually prior to the shoot.  No scenes will overlap and there will be minimal people on set at all times.

 Roles are below:

	1.     Family – Mom & Dad in 40’s with 2-3 kids in middle/high school (ideally cast one family)

	2.     6 or 7 year old kids (one male/one female) (could cast siblings could be a 5 and 7 year old or 6 and 8 year old)

	3.     Corporate men and women (age 30’s & 40’s)

	4.     Couples at a restaurant (age 20’s – 30’s) (ideally cast actual couples)

	5.     Millennials camping (age 20’s – men/women of different ethnicities)

	6.     Latino Mom, Dad and College age student  (ideally cast actual family)

	7.     Female Motorcycle rider who can provide own bike/equipment etc (higher rate) – Send photo of you on bike.

Please note, if the client/producer/director feel that the shoot cannot safely happen because of the current health pandemic, a decision to fully cancel will be made on 5/18.

 To submit:

Send a CURRENT photo of yourself along with contact information (phone and email) to Annie.Delano.Casting at gmail.com <mailto:Annie.Delano.Casting at gmail.com>.  Be sure to include a photo of your entire family/couple if you are submitting together and also note the names/ages of each person.

Questions can also be emailed to Annie.Delano.Casting at gmail.com <mailto:Annie.Delano.Casting at gmail.com>
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT PHOTOS IS TUESDAY MAY 12, 2020.

Thank you!!

Annie