[Capdist-auditions] Audition for Virtual Nutcracker (Fee Required)

Gail Tassarotti gail at albanydancefitness.com
Fri Oct 16 10:26:52 EDT 2020

Albany Dance & Fitness (ADF) is planning a virtual performance of “Excerpts
from the Nutcracker,” which will be broadcast from the ADF studios via Zoom
in early January 2021 (Date and Time TBA).

Audition, rehearsals and the performance will all take place at the studio,
in adherence with COVID-19 guidelines. The audition will be open to dancers
ages 13+ and of all levels of dance experience.

Audition
We still have openings for auditions which will be held at the studio (1197
Central Ave, Albany) on Saturday, October 17th. Forty-five minute time
slots are available for sign up <http://www.albanydancefitness.com/events/> (no
drop-ins). The audition will consist of a short ballet barre warm-up and
center floor combinations. Please wear something you are comfortable
dancing in and bring your ballet shoes! If you can't make the audition, but
would like to participate, send an email to gail at albanydancefitness.com.

Rehearsals
Please try to keep Friday evenings after 5 PM and Saturday afternoons after
2 PM free! Rehearsal information will be distributed with casting shortly
following auditions.

Audition fee: $20
Rehearsal and Performance fee: $65

COVID Guidelines
ADF is committed to keeping all of its dancers and instructors safe during
this time. Nutcracker dancers new to the ADF studio will be required to
fill out our Liability waiver. Our dancers and instructors are also
required to wear a face covering while in the studio (audition and
rehearsals, unless drinking water). Temperature will also be taken upon
arrival.

ADF staff clean the studio before and after every class to ensure your
safety. ADF is also proud to announce that the Merv-13 filtration system
has been recently installed in our studio for extra safety and protection
of our dancers.

We hope you will join us for our Excerpts from the Nutcracker!

Gail Tassarotti
Owner/Instructor
Albany Dance & Fitness
518-573-3631