[Capdist-auditions] Puppet Plays - Fee Required! Ages 6-11

Berenis, Leigh leigh at saratogachildrenstheatre.org
Mon Oct 19 14:35:36 EDT 2020

*PUPPET PLAYS*

Come and join Regina to write your own plays/scenes, design your set on a
trifold board and design/make your own puppets!!

Ages 6-11

Monday's - November 2-30th (5 weeks) - 2 Sessions -12:30-1:30pm or 4-5pm --
The last class will be a performance of all the student's Puppet Plays!

Fee $125 includes all the supplies
<https://saratogachildrenstheatre.us12.list-manage.com/track/click?u=53970362f68724e66e6cfb6b0&id=940f092123&e=ebeb574caa>

Minimum 3 students to run program -- Maximum 6 students

Each student  and staff member will wear a mask for the class! The space
will be taped about to keep social distance as best as possible for all the
activities! Please bring a labelled water bottle, snack *(NUT FREE)* and
anything else that you think your child may need during the class. We will
also use our blackbox space where we can have the garage door open with
fresh air flowing through the space!

At drop-off each family will pull their car in front of our space (617
Maple Ave Suite 3 once in the Nemer Plaza turn left and we are the last
space) then you will scan the QR code on the front door and complete the
pre-screen. IF you do not pass the pre-screen you are not permitted into
the building. After prescreen is complete you will enter and your
temperature will be taken. If you answer YES to any of the questions and/or
your temperature is over 100F you will not be permitted into the building
that day.

At pick up each family will pull up and we will bring the student out to
the car!

Leigh Berenis
Executive Director
Saratoga Children's Theatre, Inc.