[Capdist-auditions] COLLEGE AUDITION Monologue Coaching with Patrick White (Fee Required)

Patrick White white.patrick1963 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 08:17:38 EDT 2020

*COLLEGE AUDITION Monologue Coaching with Patrick White*
[image: image.png]
You need two contrasting monologues that can show what you can do and who
you are as an actor. You have a couple of minutes to make a great
impression that will make a school want to work with you. Let me help you
find those monologues that you look forward to performing and show you off
at your best. We need to find the story that starts somewhere, something
happens and you end up somewhere else.
Private Zoom coaching sessions-$30. per hour
Email: white.patrick1963 at gmail.com
Testimonials from past seasons classes:

"The guidance I received from Patrick really helped me in the way I handle
monologue and scene work for the stage. I came to him for coaching on my
college audition monologues, and my sessions with him gave me the
confidence I needed to go through the college audition process. I left the
sessions not only feeling better about my audition material, but I felt
that I also gained tools to better myself as a performer." -*Nora Collins*

"Every session is time well spent. Helping you grow your character, and
yourself as an actor."-*Sean Gordon*

"If it weren’t for Patrick, I would not have been prepared for college
auditions. He helped me find and refine my audition material. He is a
really talented teacher for a very affordable price."-*Josh Mullin*

"It was so beneficial for me to work with Patrick. He helped me shape my
monologues and extract nuances from them that I hadn't even considered. I
would recommend his coaching to anyone working towards an audition, or just
trying to improve as an actor and artist."-*Marissa Scotti*