[Capdist-auditions] SLOC Back to School Series (Fee Required)

Schenectady Light Opera Info info at sloctheater.org
Tue Sep 8 16:35:31 EDT 2020

SLOC Musical Theater is so excited to bring you our SLOC Back To School
Series, which is one of the first content offerings in place of our
previously scheduled 94th Season. Courses range from acting, dancing,
singing and stage management to baking, creative placemaking, zen doodling
and everything in between. Click the button below to browse the many
classes we are able to offer thanks to some fabulous volunteer instructors.
Registration will close on September 27th and classes with capacity limits
are first-come, first-serve, so don't wait! Feel free to forward this email
or the website link to anyone you know that may be interested. Details
about class dates/times/costs can all be found on the website.

Questions? Contact Julie Philips at julescphillips at gmail.com.

Click Here to View Courses and/or Register!
<http://sloctheater.org/project/back-to-school/>