[Capdist-auditions] Tony and Tina's Wedding - no fee required

Francesca DelSignore fallenchandelierproductions at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 20:01:54 EDT 2020

Fallen Chandelier Productions is holding auditions for the hilarious play ( written by the Artificial Intelligence Group)  "Tony and Tina's Wedding" on Saturday September 26- outside at our regular rehearsal space- St Michael's Episcopal Church at 49 Killean Park Albany New York from noon to 5 pm for a read through and audition.  If we have rain, we will be inside with masks. The performance is slated for Marchmarch6/27/28and ApAprilri2
22/3. Dates are subject to change with Covid at that time. Performances held at the same location.  Scripts will be given out in early October so that rehearsals can be more productive. On line rehearsals via zoom will start in late October. Live rehearsals will start in December on Saturdays from noon to 5 with Wednesday nights for scene work.

Director: Ms Lauren D'Annibale
Produced by Fallen Chandelier Productions

We do not pre -cast. None of these parts have been filled.

Characters:

TONY-Groom, late 20's, early 30's, handsome, rowdy, charming

TINA - Bride, same age, party girl, headstrong, tough

BARRY- Best man, same age, everybody's pal, drug dealer

CONNIE- Maid of honor, same age, pregnant, jaded

DOMINIC- Usher, same age, party animal with a heart of gold

DONNA - Bridesmaid, same age, cute white trash, good singer

JOHNNY- Usher, early 20's, Tony's little brother, big flirt

MARINA - Bridesmaid, early 20's, insecure tag-a-long, the gangs doormat

JOSEPHINA- Tina's Mom, late 40's - early 50's, strong willed, overweight, a martyr

LUIGI- Tina's great Uncle. Late 60's or early 70's, old world gentleman, speaks Italian- can be played by a younger actor

JOEY- Tina's brother, 30, gay, loves "show biz", not flamboyant

SISTER ALBERT MARIA - Tina's cousin, 20's, family oddball

TONY NUNZIO JR- Tony's Dad, 50's, charismatic in a sleazy way, sees himself as the king

MADELINE MONROE - Tony Sr's girlfriend, 20's, good looking and hard living

GRANDMA NUNZIO- Tony's Grandma, 70's spry and crazy. Can be played by a younger person

MICHAEL JUST- late 20's, Tina's ex- boyfriend - just out of rehab, a burnout

FATHER MARK - Priest, 30's, hip, thinks he's one of the gang

SAL ANTONUCCI - Photographer, 40, pushy, eccentric and bored with his job

VINNIE BLACK- Caterer, late 40's, amateur comedian, used car salesman type

LORETTA BLACK- Vinnie wife, same age, brow beaten by Vinnie, worn out

DONNY DULCE- Late 20's sexy leader of the wedding band, excellent pop singer

CELESTE ROMANO- Keyboard and vocalist for the band. Trampy but attractive.

RICK DEMARCO- 20's, hired to videotape wedding, Joey's boyfriend,

Also needed -bass player and drummer

Contact us at Fallenchandelierproductions at gmail.com  for more info!

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone