[Capdist-auditions] Fee Required. Jazz Dance with Maureen Pagano at Albany Dance and Fitness

move at projectconfidante.com move at projectconfidante.com
Sat Sep 19 20:54:24 EDT 2020

Jazz Class with Maureen Pagano is back!

I’ve missed our classes and look to forward to moving, laughing, and
finding a meaningful body connection with you. Things are different
this fall, so we have a unique opportunity to be expansive in our
dancing while in a small space and meeting the choreographic challenge
of a small rectangle. Wow, am I excited! Please join me! Bring a
friend! Here’s what you need to know.

Join our Face Book group for updates and fun.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/jazzmove/
Or visit our website www.projectconfidante.com/move for more complete
information.

Convenient Location! Easy Parking!
Albany Dance and Fitness
1197 Central Avenue
Albany, New York 12205

Fall Season 2020
Wednesday Jazz with Maureen Pagano  6-7 PM
9/23 – 12/16  (no class 11/25)
$15 / class (advance registration and payment required. Class capacity: 7)
Mixed-level classical jazz with a leggy edge.  (No hip hop here   )
For adults and teens with previous dance training and experience
picking up choreography.

Everybody Dance Jazz with Maureen Tuesday and Thursday 10:30-11:30 AM
9/22 – 12/17  (no class11/24 and 11/26) *New this fall!
$15 / class (advance registration and payment required. Class capacity: 7)
For people who love to dance but have little of no formal training.
Come and kick it!

All students must register up to 1 hour before class. I will confirm
or advise you that we’ve reached capacity. Albany Dance and Fitness
cannot accept walk-ins at this time.

Preferred registration: TEXT to 518.533.8759. Email move at projectconfidante.com

Preferred payment by Venmo at time of registration. (I will give info
when you register.) Cash payment at door will also be accepted.

ADF’s COVID-19 Policy – www.albanydancefitness.com/covid-19-policies/
For further information call, text, or email me!
move at projectconfidante.com  or  518.533.8759.