[Capdist-auditions] Theatre In The Digital Age - Master Class Series (Fee Required)

Master Class Performing Arts masterclassperformingarts at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 11:15:52 EDT 2021

This spring Master Class Performing Arts is thrilled to offer a Theatre In
the Digital Age Master Class Series and we are offering the experience to
our mailing list before we put it out to the entire Capital Region!

The program offers 5 Broadway Master Classes with Broadway stars: Derek
Klena (Anastasia, Jagged Little Pill), Mia Pinero (West Side Story), Jason
Gotay (Bring It On, Freaky Friday), Felicia Finley (Mamma Mia, The Wedding
Singer), and one performer TBA.

Together with our Broadway professionals and MCPA production team students
will work on creating a Digital Website, Updated Audition Book, YouTube
Channel, Resume, and Headshots.

ALL Master Classes and workshops to be held virtually.

Cost:  $300.00 due at time of registration (Cost covers 5 Broadway Master
Classes, Headshots, and 8 weeks of classes)

Age for Participation:  Grades 9-12

Participation: We have a very strict number of slots available (*ONLY 3
LEFT!*). So if you are interested please sign up ASAP by emailing
masterclassperformingarts at gmail.com.

Classes begin Sunday, April 11, and run for 8 weeks until Sunday, June 6
(Sunday, May 9 off for Mothers Day). We anticipate workshops to be held at
6pm on Sunday, however, time may be altered and provided in advance.

--
Thank you!

Visit our website at www.masterclassperformingarts.com
Like us on Facebook at Master Class Performing Arts
Follow us on Instagram @masterclassperformingarts
Thank you for your continued support!