[Capdist-auditions] We’re back! Ongoing acting classes with the Blue Horse Rep! -fee required

Loralee loralee at bluehorserep.com
Thu Aug 19 10:39:11 EDT 2021

Starting  Sept 13, we will back for inperson classes at The Theatre Institute at Sage College in Troy!

8 week Ongoing scene study and technique classes every Monday night at 6pm-9pm starting September 13, 2021. Register now for the pandemic price of $250 for the 8 week session.

Social distancing and proof of vaccination required.

Adult students of all levels and abilities work together in a supportive creative environment. Student showcases and performance opportunities are part of our diverse curriculum. Come join the Blue Horse Community!

For information or to register contact:

Loralee at Bluehorserep.com