[Capdist-auditions] SFGE Fright Fest

Kathryn McGeoch kMcgeoch at sftp.com
Thu Aug 26 18:16:35 EDT 2021

Hello!

My name is Katie McGeoch and I am an Entertainment Supervisor at Six Flags Great Escape. We are recruiting scare actors for our Fright Fest season and are hoping to connect with local theatre groups in case you have actors (ages 16+) who would be interested in becoming ghouls for the season! Currently, our operating dates are all Saturdays and Sundays in October (2, 3, 9, 10, 16, 17, 23, 24, 30, 31) as well as Columbus Day (Oct. 11) and four Fridays in October (8, 15, 22, 29).

In addition to zombies and ghouls, we do offer a variety of non-scary roles for those who'd enjoy participating in Fright Fest, but who may not love the idea of blood and guts!

Ages 14/15: Assistance on our Trick or Treat Trail, passing candy out to families at the theme park
Ages 16 and older: Gatekeepers for our haunted attractions, manages grouping, ticket/wristband scanning

If you know of anyone who would be interested in working at our haunts, please have them fill out a "Fright Fest Scare Actor" application at sixflagsjobs.com. After they fill out an application, they will be contacted by our Entertainment department at (518) 792-3500 ex. 3345 to set up an interview/audition. After meeting with us on that day, we will provide them with the information needed for upcoming trainings.

Thank you!

Katie McGeoch | Entertainment Supervisor

Six Flags Great Escape Resort

p. (518) 792-3500 x3345

[cid:40f91be5-a803-4129-8f32-2c9f06f0404b]