[Capdist-auditions] Auditions: Teen /Pre-Teen Talent Showcase - (fee required/scholarships available)

Steamer No.10 Theatre info at steamer10theatre.org
Fri Aug 27 09:29:14 EDT 2021

Auditions: Teen/Pre-Teen Talent Showcase

Please come prepared to read from sides – pieces of the script – if you
wish to sing please prepare 16 bars from a musical and bring a backing
track - no accompanist available.

·*Auditions – Tuesday, Aug. 31 from 5:30-7:30 :pm*
·*Steamer No.10 Theatre – 500 Western Ave. Albany *
·*518-438-5503*
·*/For Ages 7 to 18/*
·*/Rehearsals TBD weeknights 5:30-8:30 – note: we will have two evening
rehearsals each week, but need to work around other shows in rehearsal
at the theatre/*
·*/Fee Required - $15 – if cast – Scholarships available/*
·*/Or by Appointment – /**/info at steamer10theatre.org/*
<mailto:info at steamer10theatre.org>
·*/Performance Dates: /*Oct. 22, 23, 24 – 7:pm Fridays, 3:pm Sat/Sun
·*/http://www.steamer10theatre.org/category/auditions/*
<http://www.steamer10theatre.org/category/auditions>

*CAST*is a tuition based program – scholarships available – $15 which
covers 5 weeks of rehearsal/class two to three times each week for 2-3
hours; also covers costumes, masks, and make-up.  Scholarships are
available based on economic need.

*CAST*– Creative Arts at Steamer Ten is our Theatre Arts program.  We
produce shows with students aged 7 to 18 with rehearsals at least twice
each week over the course of a 5 week period.  The cast and crew create
the sets and costumes for the show, which has 6 to 8 performances over
two to three weekends.