[Capdist-auditions] Modern/Contemporary Dance fee: $100

Beth Jacobs bethrjacobs at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 30 09:56:21 EDT 2021

Please go to:
Fall Personal Enrichment | SUNY Schenectady

|  |
Fall Personal Enrichment | SUNY Schenectady

Fall non-credit personal enrichment courses offered by the Office of Workforce Development and Community Education.

Modern/Contemporary Dance for Teens and Adults

Wednesdays, September 15 – November 17
7-8 p.m.
CRN# 90535
CFP 742-51
Fee: $100

Weekly class will move from stretching thru a blended style incorporating elements of: classical ballet, classical modern dance (Horton, Lemon, Graham…) with a healthy dose of post-modern dance (generally a mix of theater and dance) and jazz; think earth bound ballet with some leaps and some moves lying on the ground. Please wear stretchy clothing, have long hair pulled up in a pony tail and be prepared to dance in socks or bare foot.

I may be contacted via my land line (518)370-2712 with questions Beth Jacobs -teacher