[Capdist-auditions] Call For Singers

Cindy Kelley ckelley1950 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 11:02:52 EDT 2021

Thursday Musical Club is seeking women singers for our 108th choral season.
There are two concerts, one in December and one in April.
Our first rehearsal will be Wednesday, September 8 from 9:30-11:30 at the
First Reformed Church, 8 North Church Street, Schenectady.
You must be fully vaccinated and any time you are inside the building you
must wear a mask. 6 feet distancing will also be required when inside.
For more information go to tmcsings.org or Facebook.com/ThursdayMusicalClub.