[Capdist-auditions] Casting Opportunity for Short Film

TAMARA TINAWI tt456 at scarletmail.rutgers.edu
Fri Dec 3 15:11:30 EST 2021

Hello Capital District theater folks!

My name is Tamara and I am a filmmaker looking to cast a leading role for
my thesis film, *Habitus, *shooting in Middlburgh NY.

I am looking to cast* one female actress, age 55+ (65+ preferred)*,
available all day *January 7, 8, and possibly the morning of the 9th.* It
is also preferable that you live close enough to commute, but if not
accommodations may be possible! The role has some compensation, and
meals/snacks will be provided. The shoot is non union.

Although this is a theater group, if acting for film interests anyone who
could fit this role and is interested, please reach out to me and I can
give you more info! I am very excited for this project and can assure it
will be a positive experience with a great cast/crew.

For more info, reach out to me at tamara.tinawi at rutgers.edu

Sincerely,

Tamara Tinawi
Director