[Capdist-auditions] FREE Performance and Songwriting Virtual Classes Saturday!

Kit Goldstein Grant goldstek at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 17:12:39 EST 2021

Hi all!  I'm a former Capital District theater person, living in NYC for a
few years now and doing theatre writing here.  I've got two FREE classes
coming up this Saturday with my company Paper Kite Arts
<http://www.totallyirrelevantproductions.com>, and have a few spaces left
and would love to offer them to the 518 crew!  I'm teaching a songwriting
class (no musical experience necessary), and the other class is an
opportunity for young people 10 - 18 to work on a performance piece (song,
monologue - you choose!) with Broadway, film and TV actress Jillian Louis
(IT SHOULDA BEEN YOU).  Space is strictly limited for that class, so sign
up quick if you'd like one of the last spaces!

More info below!  We also have more performance and music theory for
songwriters classes starting February 20, info at:
www.totallyirrelevantproductions.com.  Hope you are all well!

Kit

Bring It!
Ages: 10 - 18
Teacher: Jillian Louis, co-teacher Kit Goldstein Grant
Dates/Times: Saturday February 6, 1 – 2 pm EST
Cost: FREE!
Bring ANYTHING you would like to work on performing - song, monologue,
scene, poem, original work, or even a speech or presentation for class.
Grow in confidence, creativity, and inspiration in your art and work!
Register at:
https://nyu.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJYlduirqjsiHtVKGF3aa1IcCxxcpDlYfJcY?

*Songwriting Structure*
Ages: Teens & Adults
Teacher: Kit Goldstein Grant, co-teacher Jillian Louis
Date/Time: Saturday February 6, 2:30 – 3:30 pm EST
Cost: FREE!
Did you ever wonder how a song is put together? Come explore the most
common song forms in this free class! No musical experience necessary!
Register at:
https://nyu.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJ0ld-6srDwuGNQFecp1idmrRWC46tbAUpqw?
All classes are offered via Zoom, so you can join us from wherever in the
world you are!
Full details for these and all upcoming classes are at:
www.totallyirrelevantproductions.com
<http://www.totallyirrelevantproductions.com/?fbclid=IwAR2NkFH5eHKUxyTOkGhwtxY23rxHmaFIGCrm2b3aoCoi5yl81dyfn41D7go>

[image: Free Classes - Paper Kite Arts Spring 2021 1-23-21 lr.jpg]

--
Kit Goldstein Grant
Composer, Lyricist, Librettist, Teaching Artist
goldstek at gmail.com
www.kitgoldstein.com