[Capdist-auditions] Introduction to Modern Dance $100 fee Ten Weeks Possable free extra Coaching

Beth Jacobs bethrjacobs at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 4 13:28:43 EST 2021

   -
Spring into Modern Dance

a link to Schenectady County Community College Work Force Development Community Education.
 Spring Personal Enrichment | SUNY Schenectady

      |     |
Spring Personal Enrichment | SUNY Schenectady

Spring non-credit courses for personal enrichment from the SUNY Schenectady Office of Workforce Development and ...

Intro to Modern Dance

Wednesdays, February 17 – April 21
7-8 p.m.
CRN# 10760
CFP 742-51
Fee: $100
Instructor: Beth Jacobs

Weekly class will move from stretching thru a blended style incorporating elements of: classical ballet, classical modern dance (Horton, Lemon, Graham…) with a healthy dose of post-modern dance (generally a mix of theater and dance) and jazz; think earth bound ballet with some leaps and some moves lying on the ground. Please wear stretchy clothing, have long hair pulled up in a pony tail and be prepared to dance in socks or bare foot

In the fall I Beth Jacobs--the teacher master taught in Poughkeepsie NY: pointe, modern dance, classical ballet.

And from late fall through early winter I; nominated vetted and was the local producer for a video filmed about a Mazda North America Hero winner (she won $50,000 in cash and a car) I also teach) ballet. pointe and modern dance at her outreach program.

I have master taught across the state and was a professional modern dancer and ballet dancer in cities across the country OK smaller companies but still I was of a level to rehearse with San Francisco Ballet.

You may reach out to me -Beth-at my land line (518)370-2712 non text or email phone

   -