[Capdist-auditions] Professional Headshot Special in the 518 area ( Fee Required )

ddoyle2 at nycap.rr.com ddoyle2 at nycap.rr.com
Mon Feb 8 10:21:13 EST 2021

Hello everyone!
I am holding over my current Headshot special till April 1st.
True throwback pricing is now available for whatever type of Headshots
you might need.
This is perfect for actors of all ages and skill levels!!
Also great for anyone in the business world looking to upgrade their
business Brand and marketing pics.
I have been shooting Headshots professionally as my business for 34
full time years now!
Not only in the capital region market, but all over the country.
Professional instruction and direction of course will be included in
your session to make it fun and to provide the best result.
Only the best natural light will be used for this to assure you get a
natural lifestyle feel to the images which has became so popular in
all industries nationwide.
We will be shooting in in Schenectady, NY....
Directly across from Proctors Theater.

All high resolution images will be provided to you usually within 24
hours of the shoot via Dropbox link.

Shoot a message to get answers to all of your questions and book your
session at this fantastic pricing!

Thanks for your consideration :)
ttys,
Dan
Dan Doyle Photography
dandoylebookings at gmail.com
www.dandoylephotography.com

Feel free to read what clients have written in reviews on my website,
most are from Actors in the 518.
https://www.dandoylephotography.com/reviews

(Admin please include attached flyer )