[Capdist-auditions] Concerts at Hudson Shores Park and Pavillion

Francesca DelSignore fallenchandelierproductions at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 20:24:33 EST 2021

The City of Watervliet is hiring musicians for its bi- monthly Farmers Markets and Craft Shows running from May to October. Social distancing and masks are required. Contact Fallen Chandelier Productions at Fallenchandelierproductions at gmail.com for available dates. We are looking for small combos, trios, quartets and solo artists. This park is in the process of great renovations and events such as Antique Car Shows, children's events and more. We cannot wait to hear from you!
Sent from my iPhone